IMPORTANT – Action Required
- Volunteer to Drive and Complete Carpool Assignments AT THIS LINK
- Download Driver’s Instructions AT THIS LINK
The trail plan and trail map have been completed – all downloadable at the links below.
We plan to depart El Retiro at 6am SHARP on Saturday 3/26/16
- Limited Parking at the trailhead; we need to arrive at trailhead as early as possible
- Please arrive early to El Retiro
Scouts must download the documents below, print and bring to the outing
Depending on our pace, expect 7-8 hours of total hiking time including breaks and lunch.
Standard Hiking Gear
- Backpack with 10 Essentials
- Hiking Poles – as desired
- At least 2 liters of water
- Electrolytes replenishment (Gatorade, etc.) as desired
- Trail snacks – Protein bars, Raisins, Nuts, Trail mix, etc.
- Sack Lunch
- Scouts must wear hiking boots – recommended for adults too
- Layered Clothing – Moutain weather is un-predictable
- Lightweight shell is recommended – windy at the top
Before the Hike
- Tips on what to eat – Before/During/After the hike
- Get plenty of rest
ALL INFO AND LIVE LINKS ALSO ON WEBSITE