|718 TROOP MEETINGS AND NEWS
WEAR CLASS A AND BRING HANDBOOK UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED
Click Here to Know your Knots!
- SUN NOV 5 FIRST SUNDAY
- PLC & Trail to First Class 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Backpacking Meeting 7:00 – 8:30 Covering Backpacking MB (Req: 1,2a-b,3a-d,4a,7,9a) and Cooking MB (Req: 6a-c) Required for those attending Veteran’s Day Beginner Backpack outing but open to all.
- Annual Re-enrollment for 2018 5:45-6:15 PM See separate eBlast. Please bring your checkbooks.
- SUN NOV 12 6:15 – 7:30 PM
- WEBELOS Invitation Meeting
- Skills: Knots & Lashing Game: Steal the Chicken
- Annual Re-enrollment for 2018 6:00 – 6:30 PM
ARE YOU STARTING TO THINK ABOUT YOUR EAGLE SCOUT PROJECT?
Check out the Boy’s Life Eagle Project Showcase
resource for project ideas and info on planning and executing a project.
NOV 10-11 Little Jimmy Veteran’s Day Beginner Backpack Outing
Sign up if you need to complete Camping and Cooking badge Backpacking requirements. There’s room for 5 more Scouts!
Mr. Hanhart leading.
NOV 18 & 19 Scouting for Food
Help those in need by collecting food for Food For Kids. CLICK HERE
to sign up, then CLICK AGAIN
on the BLUE SERVICE ACTIVITIES
button in the right column. Click again on the 2017 posting. (You will need to log-on
to the website to access the sign-up
sheet). Parent helpers needed to run event!