WEAR CLASS A AND BRING HANDBOOK UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED
Click Here to Know your Knots!
this Sunday: Uniform Check! Leaders: have your badges on your uniform.
See ASM Johnson if you do not have your badge!
All Scouts look sharp!
- SUN Oct 15 TROOP MEETING 6:15-7:30 PM Flags: Black Mambas
- Breaks, Sprains, Slings and Stretchers!
- Bring a blanket or old sleeping bag and a HELMET!
- SUN Oct 22 TROOP MEETING 6:15-7:30 PM Flags: Dragons
- FIRST AID OLYMPICS! Show your First Aid knowledge! Patrols will compete – only one Patrol will WIN!
MONDAY OCT 16 Social Night at THE HABIT, in Peninsula Center! Social Night is a time for Scout families to get together for fun and food. From 4pm to 10pm. Bring flyer so 20% of sales come back to the Troop. CLICK HERE
GOT ADVENTURE & SERVICE? See what’s new! CLICK HERE!
NOV 3-5 Bandido Campout & Merit Badge Led by Mr. and Mrs. Sorensen. Space is limited to 8 Scouts. Camp in a beautiful setting, near the Altadena Stables, and take a 2-hour horsemanship class to earn the Horsemanship badge. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.