WEAR CLASS A AND BRING HANDBOOK UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED
Click Here to Know your Knots!
- SUN Oct 8 TROOP MEETING 6:15-7:30 PM Flags: Scorpions
- SKILL & GAME: FIRST AID/FIRST AID BOWLING
- SCOUTS bring 10 essentials (including First Aid Kit) CLICK HERE for 10 Essentials List
- SUN Oct 15 TROOP MEETING 6:15-7:30 PM Flags: Black Mambas
- Get ready for more First Aid and stretcher races
MONDAY OCT 16 Save the Date for Social Night at THE HABIT, in Peninsula Center! Social Night is a great opportunity for Scout families to get together for fun and food. From 4pm to 10pm. With flyer, 20% of sales come back to the Troop. CLICK HERE
OCT 29 Beware! It’s the Great Pumpkin Carving, Troop 718. Carve if you dare! More info to come.
Our Website is back up and RUNNING! Thank you Mr Wakimoto for getting it going again!
GOT ADVENTURE & SERVICE? See what’s new! CLICK HERE!
NOV 3-5 Bandido Campout & Merit Badge Led by Mr. and Mrs. Sorensen. Space is limited to 8 Scouts. Camp in a beautiful setting, near the Altadena Stables, and take a 2-hour horsemanship class to earn the Horsemanship badge. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.