Scouts should know how to correctly tie a Double Half Hitch during the month of February to enter into troop meetings for the month.
Instructions to tie Double Half Hitch
- Pass the end of your rope around a post.
- Bring the end under the standing part of the rope.
- Bring the end up and pass it through the eye of the loop you just formed.
- Pull it tight to complete a half hitch.
- Take the end of the rope under the standing part (again).
- Tie another half hitch.
- Pull it tight
CLICK HERE to view training video